Thursday, December 11, 2008

Making cookies and dinner at Gigi's






We made Christmas cookies on our snow day this week! We all went to Kamber and Jamie's to bake and decorate. It was a lot of fun...Gigi, Katie and I were also there but we some how didn't get in the photos that Kamber emailed me. I walked out of my house without my camera that day, so I was at the mercy of other people for pictures. It was a fun day and got me more in the holiday spirit. I will try to add pictures of Gigi and Katie later if I can get Kamber to send me some.

We also were at Gigi and Mel's for supper the night before. Grandma made us some yummy fish and we played the Wii. Quinn decided to use Maclain's blanket to play Mary...so cute! She has such an imagination!

1 comment:

Chris and Jen Sloan said...

We love that you guys are always together. That is how things are suppose to be. Your cookies look yummy! Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for the holidays. Miss you guys!

XOXO