Monday, October 5, 2009

Lil Kids and big rigs








Maclain had fun looking at vehicles up close! The Junior League set this day up as a fundraiser, and it was a lot of fun. I had to laugh when I went through these pictures and I only have one picture of him looking at the camera! It was hard to get that one...his eyes were looking everywhere all the time we were there. He wanted to take it all in. I was a little worried when we got there, because he was scared of the loud air horns kids were pulling on the semis. It was fun that they could pull them, but they were LOUD!!! He loved seeing the trucks, school bus, ambulance and firetruck up close, but his favorite was the helicopter! Quinn had fun too! Kade and Landon were also there, but I guess I didn't get any pictures of them. It was all about Maclain for me today...so many things we do are girl related or for Quinn, so it was fun doing something special for our little guy. Love you Maclain!

No comments: